Currently reading:
My Second Mediation Appointment Today

Discuss My Second Mediation Appointment Today in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hardly slept a wink last night. I have my second mediation appointment, the first with the ex. To try and come to some arrangement where she lets me see my daughter.

A process you have to go through now before you can apply to court for a contact order.

The ex is increasingly bitter about me getting back together with the girl I left her for.

I wouldn't wish this on anybody.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
The ex doesn't want my daughter seeing my new partner, the one I left her for. And the mediation lass clocked that that was the issue. So I totally agreed to her not seeing my new partner for now. And then I'll give it a while and go back. Because once her other false concerns are ironed out, she shouldn't really be able to hold that against me. But slowly slowly catchy monkey eh?!

I

Italy

@3_fall
you have like button?

Screenshot (14).png

Reply to My Second Mediation Appointment Today in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement