Currently reading:
Music and Photos

Discuss Music and Photos in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

As there are a number of threads about Music/groups etc I thought I'd share a Photo and what it means to me - musically!

DSC01524.jpg

FOG ON THE TYNE - LINDISFARNE
No doubt this is the view of the North -East to many 'down south'.

Possibly one of the more technical members will post the music link!

A

Aston

ferry across the mersey and you'll never walk alone would be the usual but

i love liverpool and this song by coldplay sums up liverpool in a way....the lyrics 'we used to rule the world'....ironic hey....i know people love to slate liverpool but we were the richest and most powerful city in the world not so long ago and this country benefited from our success and rode on it...how times have changed

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QJrkj_rcXs]YouTube - Liverpool- We used to rule the world....[/ame]

A

albyshellshear

ferry across the mersey and you'll never walk alone would be the usual but

i love liverpool and this song by coldplay sums up liverpool in a way....the lyrics 'we used to rule the world'....ironic hey....i know people love to slate liverpool but we were the richest and most powerful city in the world not so long ago and this country benefited from our success and rode on it...how times have changed

YouTube - Liverpool- We used to rule the world....
I second that Ed (one day we will return)

A

albyshellshear

Last edited by a moderator:
U

user123

I thought they where was'nt it a big event back in the middle ages a 45 day trading event, people from all over Britain Denmark Norway and the Byzantine Empire used to attend.

It said on some radio programme once that the song was about a Scarborough fair in the US somewhere, but maybe that was wrong?? Would be nice to think it was.. we still have the Scarborough fair here now,.... don't know..

Reply to Music and Photos in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement