Discuss Montolit DNA Blades for Tile Cutters in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You can find DNA blades for Tile Cutters at a very reasonable price from TradeTiler.com

180mm to 350mm - Links below.

Montolit DNA Blades
DNA represents the most innovation and a genuine technological revolution in the field of diamond tools, since the introduction of laser welding in 1980

The diamonds are precisely arranged in individual positions around the circumference of the wheel. Even the orientation of the diamond grains is controlled!

The result is a blade that effortlessly cuts with minimal chipping on a wide range of materials with amazing speed and durability

Suitable for:
  • Fantastic on porcelain!
  • Quartzite
  • Limestone
  • Ceramic Tiles
  • Terracotta
  • Marble
  • Travertine
  • Granite
Wet cut only

Yes they are expensive - But you get what you pay for!
  • Montolit DNA 180mm Diamond Wheel / Blade (22.2/25.4mm bore) £108.00 in stock - next day UK delivery plus Tile Cutters and Tiling Tools
  • Montolit DNA 200mm Diamond Wheel / Blade (25.4/30mm bore) £114.00 in stock - next day UK delivery plus Tile Cutters and Tiling Tools
  • Montolit DNA 230mm Diamond Wheel / Blade (22.2/25.4mm bore) £125.00 in stock - next day UK delivery plus Tile Cutters and Tiling Tools
  • Montolit DNA 250mm Diamond Wheel / Blade (25.4/30mm bore) £135.00 in stock - next day UK delivery plus Tile Cutters and Tiling Tools
  • Montolit DNA 300mm Diamond Wheel / Blade (25.4/30mm bore) £159.00 in stock - next day UK delivery plus Tile Cutters and Tiling Tools
  • Montolit DNA 350mm Diamond Wheel / Blade (30mm bore) £179.00 in stock - next day UK delivery plus Tile Cutters and Tiling Tools
We have A LOT of forum threads on these blades. They're really good blades. Many say the best you can get. Cut through tough porcelain like a hot knife through butter.

Here are about 20 threads on the subject. You'll see comparisons between the Montolit DNA Blades and other blades. And you'll see people favouring them, and perhaps favouring others, so you can get a good gauge on what they're able to cut and what other blades are similar etc.

1. dewalt standard blade v montolit dna blade
  2. dna blade
  3. DNA montolit blade
  4. dna blade size
  5. amazing montolit dna tile cutting blade
  6. looking forward to my DNA Montolit blade
  7. Need a new diamond blade
  8. new blade
  9. Best Porcelain Blade for a DeWalt?
  10. which diamond blade?
  11. Montolit DNA Blades NEW at Trade tiler.
  12. montolit discs
  13. need a new blade
  14. Which Blade is best?
  15. What blades do you use for your cutters?
  16. Best wet cut blade?
  17. Comparision tests
  18. Montolit DNA ??
  19. marcrist porcelain blades
Have a good read about the blades, it's competitors blades, and make your own mind up. But the DNA's will not let you down.

Last edited:
O

Old Mod

I've owned three different Montolit blades now, all for different applications and they've ALL been outstanding!

Reaction score
Can I be a voice of dissent? I am using a Montolit DNA blade on my wet cutter and it struggles with larger natural stone (e.g. 25mm) whilst a more basic Norton blade cuts the flagstones like a knife through butter. Also the Rubi CPC pro blade gives a cleaner cut on porcelain. But I also have the little Montolit squadro that I sometimes use on my angle grinder and that's a little gem.

O

Old Mod

I use a TC 180 and a DC250 1200
I often use the CPC blade and think it's good also.
Rubi have released a few new blades that I'm keen to try, so yeah, I don't see why not Andy! Haha

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Of course. Some of those threads there say other blades are better too.

Like with most tools, it's down to what your preference is and what you use it for etc :)

@Sir Ramic said they're of the noisy ones too but that might fade as they wear, as he was testing new blades he said.

L

Lokahi117

There are lots of blade threads but so far no one posts any comparison pics of the cut. I'm mostly looking for clean cuts in porcelain tile.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
This is a very interesting thread for me as my sigma 10m is gonna need a new blade in the next 6 month and I can't decide what to buy

Reply to Montolit DNA Blades for Tile Cutters in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks