Search the forum,

Discuss Mondays off for me in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

I don't work on a Monday anymore so I've been watching a bit of dreaded daytime TV. 60 minute makeover :yikes::yikes::yikes: how do they dare show on national TV this utter garbage! If they did such poor quality wormanship on my home I would sue them! How have they made a TV programme about rushing a job and cutting corners to reveal an awful end result??? :lol:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Not seen an episode for a long long time but the amount of times I've seen tiling done incorrectly by their team is shocking. Only a few times have I seen them get proper tilers in to do the work and it has been okay then but I'm sure they grouted same day.

They just paint everything, basically. It's mad.

D

Deleted member 9966

never, ever, have the TV on during the day. You will either choke on your tea and biscuits with utter disdain at the drivel on there (both programme wise and people wise) or you will get so hooked you'll become like an extra on Jeremy Kyle. The safest thing to do is only have music on or go back to work :lol:

No wonder my Dad is a trainspotter and my Mum has taken to cleaning my sisters house for her, if that's all they have to look forward to in retirement :grin:

S

Stewart

Is that you semi retired now after the last birthday? Only working 4 days a week, you must be older than you look.....

D

Deleted member 9966

I, personally, am writing a 3000 word report on learning and development strategy within my organisation because I have left it right to last minute (due in on Wednesday :yikes: ) whilst trying to organise 8 recruitment interviews for this week. And I've run out of sugar for my decaff coffee :nonod:

I

Ian

never, ever, have the TV on during the day. You will either choke on your tea and biscuits with utter disdain at the drivel on there (both programme wise and people wise) or you will get so hooked you'll become like an extra on Jeremy Kyle. The safest thing to do is only have music on or go back to work :lol:

No wonder my Dad is a trainspotter and my Mum has taken to cleaning my sisters house for her, if that's all they have to look forward to in retirement :grin:

To cut a long story short, I have Mondays off so that my wife could go back to work an extra day per week and not get stung by another days nursery fees. I normally take the little one swimming but I've got some virus thing an don't want to make it worse by going out! I don't watch much TV anyway but have had a real education in low budget productions this afternoon!!!

Reply to Mondays off for me in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen