Search the forum,

Discuss Mapei Glitter Grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

dock

Big Andy

Don't know about yer chest but......people of a certain age will remember wearing glitter on their cheeks!!! (face).........I recall Marc Bolan starting that one off....................Seriously though its proving to be a very popular product and certainly worth mentioning to members of the public when pricing jobs

dock

M

mackay1888

has anyone been able to purchase this glitter grout from stock from ant tile stockists. i contacted ctd and they told me its special order, i just purchased black sparkle tile for my house, and my wife wants the glitter grout

G

Gazzer

has anyone been able to purchase this glitter grout from stock from ant tile stockists. i contacted ctd and they told me its special order, i just purchased black sparkle tile for my house, and my wife wants the glitter grout

Then order it :whatchutalkingabout

G

Grace'sDad

I had a customer ask for gold glitter grout on a chinese (bamboo) riven slate floor recently. I point blank refused on the basis of it looking naff.
I think it has a place to be used, but natural stone isn't one of them IMO.

Prolly looks great with polished porcelains though?

A

A11CTU

Hi Guys quick question I have a job to do in the Glitter grout. Any tips. Is it easy to wash off ( I use a washboy and swamp pad) does it distribute the "glitter" evenly or is like other grouts leave to last minute to wash down???? I bought it no problem, ring Mapei they will tell you who stocks it.

Reply to Mapei Glitter Grout in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen