Search the forum,

Discuss Magnet brackets for secret access panels in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
With fitting a concealed cistern looking at geberit, while they say maintenance can be carried out through flush plate, I was wanting to create a access panel, was going to go for a top flush and create a shelf removal, what is best make of magnetic brackets the tiles are 600 x300, wanting to also use on bath panel, one tiler just recommended I keep a few spare tiles and smash it😣, but it’s all well having a very nice bathroom if can’t access anything in case of a issue

I am wanting the area of toilet and sink, boxed out As one , with a concelead system and counter top sink of 400mm, the shelf Will be pretty wide, not sure if that makes sense but trying to make it streamlined

also is there a particular make of grout I should use for silicone of the same colour.

Reply to Magnet brackets for secret access panels in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen