Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for work/experience Northamptonshire area in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Lwm19

-
Reaction score
I completed an NVQ in tiling last year but have since struggled to find much work or ways to gain experiece. All the agencies and contractors require a CSCS card or several years experience, neither of which I have. I have only completed around 6 tiling jobs since finishing the course, mainly for family, friends or people in my village, and one larger job for a builder. Does anyone have any advice on how to gain more experience in order to build up my business, or know of any companies who take on trainees/assistants? I have my own tools and a car (no van) and can travel up to approx 1 hour outside of Northampton. Really keen to make this career work but struggling to get it going. Thanks in advance

Reaction score
I completed an NVQ in tiling last year but have since struggled to find much work or ways to gain experiece. All the agencies and contractors require a CSCS card or several years experience, neither of which I have. I have only completed around 6 tiling jobs since finishing the course, mainly for family, friends or people in my village, and one larger job for a builder. Does anyone have any advice on how to gain more experience in order to build up my business, or know of any companies who take on trainees/assistants? I have my own tools and a car (no van) and can travel up to approx 1 hour outside of Northampton. Really keen to make this career work but struggling to get it going. Thanks in advance
Hi I may be able to help out S&j ceramic tiling Wellingborough

Reply to Looking for work/experience Northamptonshire area in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen