Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a tiler for a Victorian tiled front path/garden - Reading, Berkshire in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kjcasemore

Hi,

I want to get my front garden part tiled with something like an ennerdale affair. It's a small front garden (2.7m x 4m).

I currently have a concrete path leading to the front door, everything else has been taken up and is bare earth.
I want an 'inverse U' shape tiled so I have paths down either side and a tiled area immediately in front of the house leaving a section at the centre front for planting.

I estimate that this would be roughly 8m2. I'd like to invite any rough estimates for the job with a view to get some firm quotes on a specific pattern and size.

If I've missed any crucial bit of information required please let me know and I'll update.

Thanks
Jon

Reply to Looking for a tiler for a Victorian tiled front path/garden - Reading, Berkshire in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen