Search the forum,

Discuss Logo design... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Has anyone ever employed the services of a graphic designer to design a logo/company branding for them?

If so, how did you find the experience and did you pay a fortune?

I've always done my own TBH, but want something a bit special this time:thumbsup:

I've found someone who's portfolio of work is tremendous, so am hopeful he can pull something out of the hat for me:smilewinkgrin:

U

user123

Just please ask him not to use your avatar.... :lol:, apart from that, always have done everything myself... show us the result when you get it!

S

SandyFloor

I had mine done a few years ago by a designer. I wanted something based on a pyramid and if you see a high definition form you can see it's made up from woodplanks. I have one with just Ascot for my original tiling cards, letterheads etc. and one with 'Flooring' added. Cost me a hundred.

T

Time's Ran Out

Spent a fortune years ago ( when you had to print each colour independently ) on a tile logo with a flower on.
It then cost a fortune again for every reprint!
Just one of the benefits of the internet now.

Hope your pleased with the investment - Good luck.

I

IvegotsTILE

With being Eclipse Tiling I just drew 2 circles overlapping and coloured one orange and one black,looks great but I think it would be money well spent.

S

Scott

I have a mate who is a designer and have used other designers in the past for different projects. He can do it via the web if you want kev i can give you his details

M

Mike

my 12 year old son designed mine, he is a whizz on the computer tho but he can't kick a ball, kids these days. :mad2:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Logo design... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen