Search the forum,

Discuss Leeds College of Building in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wilgold

I am looking into doing a more extensive tiling course. I was passed of details of Leeds College of building, and they do a part time Wall & Floor course spread over 12 weeks. Has anyone come across this or even been on it? I would love to hear your opinions? cheers

F

faithhealer

where did you do your first course at, An intensive course. in my opinion, is better than a once a week one!

W

wilgold

YTA, it was the week long course and i am glad i didnt sign up for the 2nd week. it was a waste of time and money.

I am looking for doing a proper course more extensive and one where u gain proper knowledge, training and possibly qualifications?

Havent heard much on leeds college of building, has anyone else? or anyone else got any suggestions?

F

faithhealer

YTA, it was the week long course and i am glad i didnt sign up for the 2nd week. it was a waste of time and money.

I am looking for doing a proper course more extensive and one where u gain proper knowledge, training and possibly qualifications?

Havent heard much on leeds college of building, has anyone else? or anyone else got any suggestions?

NETT all the way mate, only several hundred posts of recomendation on here,
Tiling Courses - tilersforums.com | Tile Forums | Tiling Forum

Reply to Leeds College of Building in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen