Discuss Last thing you bought on eBay...? in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

J Sid

I thought most things on there were stolen goods, forgeries or counterfeit.
So never use it

O

Old Mod

Wow order within 12 hours and get it tomorrow from the states! Haha

I bought a smart phone indoor security cam few years ago, worked really well, bought it before a trip to Italy to spy on daughter haha
But it also kept a hard copy on my PC of activity and as it was a pir activated camera as well, when I returned home I had 10,000 images to deal with!!
Darn cat! Haha
But u can get pet friendly ones now and they should t set it off! Haha
Still good tho.

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Coz I'm a Idiot..... I sold a van tyre then a van spare wheel. Both sold for £30 each including post. Cost £5 each to post. It cost about £1.40 PayPal fee each too. So as it's a car part they charged £10 to list each item and then their final value fee. I dint clock the listing fee when listed them. So when I rang and complained they had charged the listing fee twice. So I've logged a complaint and waiting to see if they will refund. still it will be £30 in costs plus the postage if do get the fee back. Could hardly understand the person on the phone either. Total rubbish. Would have been better to skip them than have have the chew posting etc.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Coz I'm a Idiot..... I sold a van tyre then a van spare wheel. Both sold for £30 each including post. Cost £5 each to post. It cost about £1.40 PayPal fee each too. So as it's a car part they charged £10 to list each item and then their final value fee. I dint clock the listing fee when listed them. So when I rang and complained they had charged the listing fee twice. So I've logged a complaint and waiting to see if they will refund. still it will be £30 in costs plus the postage if do get the fee back. Could hardly understand the person on the phone either. Total rubbish. Would have been better to skip them than have have the chew posting etc.
So you listed a tyre in a car category. Lol and you blame eBay?

You should have listed it under accessories. Would have been a couple of quid.

Reply to Last thing you bought on eBay...? in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks