Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Lafarge Gyvlon Screed Training Day in County Durham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DHTiling

re: Larfarge Gyvlon screed training day in County Durham..

I nah.. Wah expect yee when tha lands..:lol:

F

faithhealer

is this open to non forum members as well Dave

D

doug boardley

whereabouts in Durham were you thinking Dave?, I'm just guessing thet driving up the A1 with a nearby location might be good for a few guys (and gals):thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

Shildon..:thumbsup:

right next to the A1m.. DL4 2RB

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score

id come down for it,the missus has informed me shell be getting dropped off at the metro centre for shopping:smart:

T

Time's Ran Out

I'd be there - as long as it's not pension day/ discount day at B&Q/ more than my bus pass travel allowance........
Oh and there was free coffee!

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score

Hi Dave

I have voted No -- even though I am really interested in this product and the associated issues - ie ady etc. At 5 hours drive each way, its out of reach.

If sucessful and you thought running another one in the South/West/ Wales etc, then I would move heaven and earth to go.

PS - About 4 years ago, I tiled a floor - 90m2 for a vet in my group practice as his new house and this screed was pumped in by Lafarge and it was the flatest and best surface I have ever tiled on! Honest it was !

You could always speak directly to Lafarge South Wales team. I am trying to persuade them to run some local educational seminars to highlight prep and addy requirements etc etc. The more requests they get the more likley they are to do something.

PM me if you want some contact details

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score

I'd be there - as long as it's not pension day/ discount day at B&Q/ more than my bus pass travel allowance........
Oh and there was free coffee!

I'll skin up for some bacon butties specially for you ..... you not veggie are you?

C

Colour Republic

Who thought up this poll:ban:
No, I won't be attending :(

Yes, I'm interested :)

Reaction score

we need something like this for the southerner's :lol: maybe at the emirats stadium , then we could have a guided tour too :prrr:

D

DHTiling

If i organise a Gyvlon screed training day and a Mapei products training day, can members please state their interest in attending..

No date sorted as yet , just wanting to see how many would attend and then i can arrange it ..

Ok.. just an update..

This will now hopefully be a

Gyvlon Training

Dural Training

Kerrakoll Ideal H40 Training

Day..... All products related to Gypsum screed tiling.. So in theory it will be a perfect combination for product training on tiling to gypsum based screeds..

Does this sound like a better day..?

Hoping now to get this sorted for mid to late October and on a week day as we cannot expect comps to work weekends doing training days..

So we think a Monday would be the best day.. say 11am , so tilers etc have time to travel.. could be a bit later if required..

Any feedback welcome..

A

Aston

are there any places left ? if there are i'd be up for attending...

cheers
ed

D

DHTiling

I haven't taken any names yet Ed..

Once fully confirmed i will post back here and start and get a list of who is coming.

Reply to Lafarge Gyvlon Screed Training Day in County Durham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks