Discuss Kent-based Tiling Company Looking For... Tilers !! in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

Chris Clark

We are a well-established Kent-based Tiling Company looking for good quality Tilers to carry out wall & floor tiling to various future commercial projects in the South East. We are looking for people who have a CSCS skilled operative's card and who take pride in their work. If you are interested, please contact us with your details.

Reaction score
We are a well-established Kent-based Tiling Company looking for good quality Tilers to carry out wall & floor tiling to various future commercial projects in the South East. We are looking for people who have a CSCS skilled operative's card and who take pride in their work. If you are interested, please contact us with your details.
My name is Tommy .CurrentlyI live in Ireland but am prepared to work in England if price is right.Ive had no problems with my work before .My no. is <phone number removed>thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Old Mod

My name is Tommy .CurrentlyI live in England but am prepared to work in England if price is right.Ive had no problems with my work before .My no. is <phone number removed>thanks

@Tmk Tiling
Tommy, personal contact details and specific pricing are not permitted in open posts, that is to say, posts that can be read by the general public.
That is for no other reason than to protect you, the general public and of course the forum!
Pls by all means send a personal message to @Chris Clark stating your wishes or indeed everything about urself including contact details, that is not a problem.
Just not for all to see!
Good luck with your search for work!

U

Unused Account 1

im in kent now ,just need to renew my gold cscs card ,if you need anyone ,im available but need to get card ,cheers ray

Reply to Kent-based Tiling Company Looking For... Tilers !! in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks