Currently reading:
Just No Need For It

Discuss Just No Need For It in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Northeast
So I'm working away tiling a bathroom when the owner comes up to say they need the loo. Just as i'd set the laser in front of the toilet of cause..... so rather than standing outside I shin out to the van. Hears the flush so comes back in. They had only gone for a number two. Proper stinker... didn't even open the windows. .. just not right...lol.:confused:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
Screenshot_2015-12-06-20-37-19-1.png

Lol..

O

On one

First thing I do when I get to a job in the morning is, take the door off! That stops any of that nonsense :tearsofjoy:
Ehhhh,no it doesn't stop some people
I had elderly female customer a few weeks ago who wanted to use the only toilet in the house(that I was working in)
She asked if she could use the toilet,''Yeah no problem'' I was only out of the room seconds before I realised there was no bog roll for her,so I popped back in with it.......tooooooo late she was already taking a leak!

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Northeast
Ehhhh,no it doesn't stop some people
I had elderly female customer a few weeks ago who wanted to use the only toilet in the house(that I was working in)
She asked if she could use the toilet,''Yeah no problem'' I was only out of the room seconds before I realised there was no bog roll for her,so I popped back in with it.......tooooooo late she was already taking a leak!

Nightmare!!

Reply to Just No Need For It in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement