Search the forum,

Discuss Just bought my sigma 3p2m in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sean SML Tiling

Dave at tt I get all my gear fron him and with his 5% discount it wasnt a bad price

S

Sean SML Tiling

Ive hardly conteibuted recently as last 6/7 weeks have been manic working 7 days. Hopefully work less post more next year :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I meant by buying from a sponsor mate. :)
You pay them, they pay manufacturers, they both pay the forum, the forum stays 'free'.

Sort of all works out if we keep it running like that. Seems to be the most viable model for a forum and its members.

S

Sean SML Tiling

Just had my sigma delivered and boy does it look the dogs. Cant wait to use it now :) merry xmas to me

S

Sean SML Tiling

Tried out my beast earlier this afternoon and I was surprised how easy it is to cut tiles compared to my montolit. Shame I went for the monty instead of a sigma

Reply to Just bought my sigma 3p2m in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen