Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Dumbo

@JulianSidney

Ok so just to clear things up. :D

I was mistaken I’m afraid, it wasn’t Terry Dale that removed you Jerry, so I hope you’re not already stalking him. :p
Sorry Jerry for giving you the wrong info. :seenoevil:
So I'm going to try and get in touch with the cleaner before it's to late ( if you've watched Leon you'll know ) . But I did contact the very honourable mister Walsh and asked wether the person that booted me had left he replied yes , so on that basis I asked if I could be reinstated , (there is my misplaced pride gone) . I've not heard back yet so maybe the lay of the land has changed .

J

J Sid

don't understand how people has time for Facebook, isn't this forum enough to keep everyone entertained? Or people like the world know your business?

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
They look handy with different colours

It’s really good. The refill pack I got has lead and then red and yellow they wash off. But you can get ones that are not as water soluble which they say can be used on tiles when wet cutting. I’m going to see how the soluble ones I have cope on the wet cutter before seeing if I need to get the other ones.

If anyone has any experience please let me know

W

Waluigi

Dammit- no joke, yesterday I thought the Pica looked OK but I thought they were a bit of a novelty idea and didn’t think I wanted them or they did anything that a standard pencil couldn’t do. If I want a thin pencil, I get my blade on it, etc.

If these Pica can mark various materials then I can really see the benefit. Oh well, maybe I’ll get some afterall. Damn you forum.

Julian- As a general rule, Facebook overtook forums many years ago and I’ve seen a lot of forums fold or become quiet since Facebook came on to the scene. I don’t use Facebook for everyday ‘life’ stuff but moreso the groups, groups that have your specific interests in. Not just tiling groups but anything you might be interested in.

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I only bought one as impulse purchase. You know how supermarkets took away sweets from checkouts to stop kids being a pain in the arse. They should do that at merchants ! :tearsofjoy: Would save me. I must have bought about 6 marxmans

I

Italy

don't understand how people has time for Facebook, isn't this forum enough to keep everyone entertained? Or people like the world know your business?
I have been on facebook since 2009,
I just need to keep in touch with friends around Italy.
apart from the 4 cats that are also here on the forum,
few of my friends know the job I do.
the others do not. therefore I am not interested in informing my work,
indeed I prefer not to know.

Reply to It’s New tools tuesdays in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks