Currently reading:
BAL It's back - football thread

Discuss It's back - football thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

What's happening to Newcastle tj?
To be honest, Rafa used to struggle against championship style teams. We'd do well against the big teams but struggle against the more physical ones.

Good news is, he can win a cup and get you in the top 4 so, my prediction is, you'll end up in the play offs but win at Wembley and go up...and I'm being serious here!

As for us (Liverpool) we kick off against arsenal today so I reckon it will go 3 ways, 4-2 to lfc, 4-2 to the arsenal OR 4-4 lol. Both got attacks but no defence...

Liverpool to do a Leicester and win the league...?..

T

Time's Ran Out

Good luck to Liverpool - I like Klopp.
Newcastle - early days of adjustment which may take 44 more games to sort itself out.
I'am a real supporter, didn't listen to the game on the wireless and only looked at the score after 7.00pm. Wife started to discuss it and I told her I'am not interested!
Very disappointed.
Still we 're doing well in the Olympics so I'am on my bike metaphorically speaking.
Hope you and your family are well Ed.
John.

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Manchester
What's happening to Newcastle tj?
To be honest, Rafa used to struggle against championship style teams. We'd do well against the big teams but struggle against the more physical ones.

Good news is, he can win a cup and get you in the top 4 so, my prediction is, you'll end up in the play offs but win at Wembley and go up...and I'm being serious here!

As for us (Liverpool) we kick off against arsenal today so I reckon it will go 3 ways, 4-2 to lfc, 4-2 to the arsenal OR 4-4 lol. Both got attacks but no defence...

Liverpool to do a Leicester and win the league...?..

Newcastle :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:Rafa's cracking up.
Liverpool do a Leicester :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

A

Aston

Newcastle won ! 3 in a row.

you know what john,
you've got a great manger in rafa, i think he's a much better tactical manager than Klopp, (but not as good as him regarding man to man management) just a shame he was manager when we had hicks and gillette running our club..he signed some great players for us and although he can change the team a bit too often, he could beat anyone on the day. often wondered why england overlooked him because if anybody can win a tournament, its rafa

oh well, he's a geordie now and I hope he gets you back up where you belong ;0)

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Leeds United ! Am hoping for a playoff place this season , Gary monks the right man to lead us forward , providing celinio keeps his nose out , and matches his enthusiasm in the transfer windows !! MOT

ALAW He is the man to take us into the Premiership. Cellino is looking to sell the club and if the money is right he'll be off. Apparently he's looking back in Italy to buy back there.

MOT

Reply to It's back - football thread in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement