Search the forum,

Discuss Is this High standard fitting ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hayley

-
Reaction score
Hi, My mother recently had a Kitchen fitted with a well known firm that did a great job on her bathroom 12 years ago Unfortunately, that is not the case now. Her kitchen is a disaster from day one its error after error. We are in the process of dealing with the ombudsman. Looking at the reviews its negative. My mother being a pensioner didn't go online to check otherwise we would never have gone with them.They have gone down hill since her bathroom was fitted so i was after some advice concerning the tile fitting its an insane price she's being charged so I just want to make sure it's how it should be. The corner doesn't look right to me. Many thanks.

image_6483441 (11).JPG

image_123923953 (15).JPG

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
In a word no...that L cut tells you everything about the tiler, it tells you he is happy to leave at 4pm from a 'finished' job while people like me are staying later and smoothing down cut edges with a diamond pad. His grouting is rushed and sloppy.

Reply to Is this High standard fitting ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen