Search the forum,

Discuss Info on Manchester in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

Hi All
I am coming down to Manchester(Didsbury M20 postcode)next week to do a bathroom refurb for the daughter of a plumbing firm owner that I do a lot of work for. As this is well out of my area I would appreciate some info on the following please.

Tile adh/grout etc supplier,
Builders/Plumbers merchants,
Sandwich shops,watering holes,etc,etc

Cheers Wrighty

Last edited by a moderator:

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Topps Tiles,for your Bal adhesive. b&q, for your plumbing bits..McDonald's for dinna.. sorted.all not to far from didsbury.. :) there's a few good watering holes in didsbury also

O

On one

Would I be right in thinking that CTD isn't too far away.Every time Topps Tiles is mentioned,extortionate prices seem to be the next word!

ishi69

TF
Reaction score
Topps is a rip off compared to CTD , but the nearest branch to didsbury is Denton n that's a bit of a trek. Tiles uk in salford is ok. Pm me when you are coming down n you can use my account.

macten

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I'd personally avoid b+q for plumbing supplies unless it's a last resort.

O

On one

Topps is a rip off compared to CTD , but the nearest branch to didsbury is Denton n that's a bit of a trek. Tiles uk in salford is ok. Pm me when you are coming down n you can use my account.
Cheers,Will probably be coming past Denton on my way down any way

Reaction score
Ctd, are just off m60 at denton, approx 10 mins away from didsbury, and there is a place at parrs wood on the a34 where you can get all sorts of food. NearEst topps aeout 20- 40 mins away depending on traffic which can be a real pain on the kingsway(a34) because of the road works. if you need any more info on the area pm me, its my sort of area.

Reply to Info on Manchester in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen