Search the forum,

Discuss I spent a few years doing this !! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
[video=youtube;v3aK82GRiAs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3aK82GRiAs[/video] and earned some good money :thumbsup: anyone ever done this sort of thing ? we were a three-man team ,and had a large mixing tray and when all over the country laying this stuff we called it m-flex, it was a great surface for swimming pools , good-time's :thumbsup: not sure its for DIY'ERS lol you need to have some good trowel skills :smilewinkgrin:

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Rubberised flooring............I remember seeing a gang lay some of this stuff, with quite an elaborate design.........it looks good. :thumbsup:

Reaction score
Is it the same stuff they use in children's play grounds?
No mate i think that black stuff come's in square tiles, this comes in about 50 different colours ! and we used to mix an A+B resins into the rubber until it was all coated like brown sugar consistency then we used a thinners to clean trowels and close the rubber down, we only used to be on a job for a few hour's so we would leave at silly times in the morning then drive to say manchester do the job ! get a maccy-d's and drive home for tea lol great fun and money , but a big pain if anything whent wrong lol...........

D

DHTiling

The play ground ones are now in one go , they used to be rubber matting but now it is virtually laid just like tarmac..

Reply to I spent a few years doing this !! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen