Search the forum,

Discuss I am looking for a tiler who has experience in using glass mosaic tiles. Staffordshir in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mclewley

Hi,

I live in Stafford, Staffordshire and am trying to find a Tiler who is experienced in using Bisazza glass tiles. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You

M

mosaics

Hi,

I live in Stafford, Staffordshire and am trying to find a Tiler who is experienced in using Bisazza glass tiles. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You
im a glass and ceramic tiler of swimming pools in the south,which ive been doing for 10 years.Its a lot different from your normal tiler of kitchens and bathrooms which like to be in and out the same day if possible?what im saying is go to your local reputal swimming pool company and ask to speak to thier tiler.[make sure he's self employed]:whatchutalkingabout

Reply to I am looking for a tiler who has experience in using glass mosaic tiles. Staffordshir in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen