Search the forum,

Discuss HSE Gone Mad or Not? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

davy583

Re: hse gone mad or not

I passed a school field a couple of days ago where some council workmen where cutting the grass and putting the goal posts back in. they where in a shed about 6 feet by 3 feet and nailed to a tree next to the shed was a sign with FIRE ASSEMBLY POINT on it. What the F*** is going on with people lol:oops::oops::oops:

J

jay

Re: hse gone mad or not

all elecrical cords and tools must be tested and tagged over here for site work(every 4 to 6 months ):8:

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
My company insists on the wearing of safety glasses on all of its working sites. This I thought was to protect my eyes from the threat of flying gravel or bits of dust but no I was told it is to prevent the risk of trip hazards. If you get something in your eye you will not be able to see where you are going and could therefore trip over something. Mind you you would nt hurt yourself nowadays from a fall cos of all the cottom woll they wrap you up in...

C

curlycan

I know this is for tiling but at the mo im a bus driver and we have to have our headlights on when you enter our depot (buses and cars) even if its a bright sunny day. If you can't see cars or buses moving then you shouldn't be driving is what i say.

Reply to HSE Gone Mad or Not? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen