Currently reading:
How long to wait for email?

Discuss How long to wait for email? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Pete,

It seems your junk / spam filters are set too strong which is why the email never got into your inbox. Check the spam email folder or the spam settings for the domain name your email address is using and you should find the email / problem.

It may cause many other types of emails both from this forum and other websites to not get through to you as it does only contain one link and very little text. And it's sent with all the correct headers (techie stuff) to tell most decent spam systems that it's not spam and you did request it.

Give me a shout if you need me to help with that.

I look forward to your contribution - big or small.

Reply to How long to wait for email? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid down several years ago by a previous owner, and it looks like it was also polished and sealed -...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.