Currently reading:
How long do I need to leave Keraflex Maxi before I can use my shower?

Search the forum,

Discuss How long do I need to leave Keraflex Maxi before I can use my shower? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

oddjones

I've been lurking on the forum and bought Keraflex Maxi for my shower job after all the recommendations it gets here - but I just read on the bag that a swimming pool isn't ready to be filled for 3 weeks(!) - Now I know my shower isn't a swimming pool - but how long do I have to leave it before I can use the shower?

Also, I have put plywood over (screwed down) floorboards - I plan to put durabase matting over that (I'm paranoid about leaks) and then natural slate over that - My floor is 4 square metres and my walls about 5 square metres - will I need more than the one 20kg bag of keraflex? If so, does anybody know where I can buy it near Liverpool on a Saturday ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to How long do I need to leave Keraflex Maxi before I can use my shower? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill.83462/#gsc.tab=0 There was some heated argument in the above thread! I don't have much...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.