Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Help Needed In Glasgow in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Perry

Hi I need help the first week of September for a week to ten days in Glasgow fixing brick slips. Dont worry if you never done it before it. More intrested worker than the best tiler in the world. PM me.

Pete

Reaction score
Amazed you have not had a reply yet mate. where are all the unemployed when you want them. (down the pub and in the bingo halls probably). Hope you get a goodun when someone replies.

S

Stef

Amazed you have not had a reply yet mate. where are all the unemployed when you want them. (down the pub and in the bingo halls probably). Hope you get a goodun when someone replies.

Don't worry mate all is good!! [emoji6]

M

m3fitter

hahaa the unemployed don't look at tilers forums... just the T.V, and the bottom of a glass ;-)

P

Perry

Only the one reply surprised me too.

Reaction score
Quite unbelievable really. I'm no workaholic, but if I spend more than a couple of days doing nothing it drives me nuts..........gotta be someone out there that knows someone or wants to do some honest work.

P

Perry

Quite unbelievable really. I'm no workaholic, but if I spend more than a couple of days doing nothing it drives me nuts..........gotta be someone out there that knows someone or wants to do some honest work.
Been speaking to Stef he said he should be able to help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Help Needed In Glasgow in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks