Search the forum,

Discuss Hello from County Durham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

Ok, if your not living there then leave it for now.. as i know it is raining lol.. but if you like i can call out and have a look for you as you are only a few mins from me..

Not good when customers are unhappy with quality like that..

J

Jandk

Ok, if your not living there then leave it for now.. as i know it is raining lol.. but if you like i can have a look for you as you are only a few mins from me..

Not good when customers are unhappy with quality like that..

Thats very kind, is there a way I can contact you so I dont have to put my personal details on here.

D

DHTiling

Thats very kind, is there a way I can contact you so I dont have to put my personal details on here.

Click my website details below and give me a ring on Monday... i will then call and give you some free advice ... and ways to rectify your issue.

Dave.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I too am in the area on Thursday next week if you need any input or assistance from me dave

J

Jandk

I wish I had come to this site before appointing this other tiler, I feel very lucky that I have people local to me that can give me advise.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I wish I had come to this site before appointing this other tiler, I feel very lucky that I have people local to me that can give me advise.

I am not local mate..... Nearly three hours away down in The lincolnshire Fens. It's just that I am doing a trade day on Thursday next week in Newcastle so am in your area. It would need to be in the morning as the trade day starts at two.

Do you want to make it a joint visit Dave. I can meet you there if you like. Might even spin you a cup of coffee and a cookie if you got time. One of you give me a call on Monday and let me know 07545932723.

Reply to Hello from County Durham in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen