Search the forum,

Discuss Hello all, thanks for all the brill info..... in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, much appreciated. Looking at some of the pictures on here of work that has been carried out is amazing, some really top work, not to mention amazing houses (and pools!).

I've just posted in the underfloor heating sub-forum if anyone can offer their advice and experience (or quotes). I'd be eternally grateful! :)

W

Waluigi

I would strongly advise that you try to get someone on here to Quote. There seems to be a huge amount of cowboys out there and a lot of good Tilers on here who actually do things properly.

Reaction score
I would strongly advise that you try to get someone on here to Quote. There seems to be a huge amount of cowboys out there and a lot of good Tilers on here who actually do things properly.
Yeh, my friend took to Facebook for recommendations, let's just say he had to remove all the tiles the so-called tiler had put on his walls as the standard of work was that bad. Learned the hard way!

Reply to Hello all, thanks for all the brill info..... in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen