Search the forum,

Discuss Hello all, thanks for all the brill info..... in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi all, stumbled upon this forum while researching electric underfloor heating. Amazed at the invaluable information that everyone posts and everything I've read so far has been very useful.

My names Andy, keen DIYer who will turn my hand to most things (have tiled walls, floors, kitchen, shower enclosures in our previous property), however, I'm essentially being given the money to retile 37sqm (insurance) so I'm going to get a tiler in this time around.

We recently had a flood in the entire downstairs of our property and the existing tiles had to come up as it wasn't drying properly underneath. Long story short we're looking at electric underfloor heating being put down when the new tiles go in. I'll not go into all the details, sizes, questions in this thread, I'll start a new one in the underfloor heating section.

Anyway, "Hi" to all, and thanks for the info posted so far and any more that is forthcoming! :)

Reply to Hello all, thanks for all the brill info..... in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen