Search the forum,

Discuss have a happy Xmas and a prosperous New Year in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

Quote; your life can change in a split second.

Would think a few have been down that road....the vehicle be can repaired flesh and bone is another issue.

Glad to hear your ok Lynn.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I'm having tests to diagnose or hopefully rule out the big C. The best thing I could possibly have for the new year is a clean bill of health. It's right that your life can change in a heartbeat. You can plan and plan but things jump up and smack you in the flipping head sometimes.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

I'm having tests to diagnose or hopefully rule out the big C. The best thing I could possibly have for the new year is a clean bill of health. It's right that your life can change in a heartbeat. You can plan and plan but things jump up and smack you in the flipping head sometimes.

Alan, wow that puts things in prospective, I hope you get a clean bill of health.

Work is not important in the big picture, all the best Alan to you and yours.

Reply to have a happy Xmas and a prosperous New Year in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen