Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Happy Birthday Oli in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
1 member is celebrating their birthday on 01-11-2009:

-Oli (born in 1982, Age: 27)

Happy Birthday from all of TilersForums

D

DHTiling

:oops:..how did we miss that one....GGR usually hot as ever at gettin b/days ...

Oli...hope you had a goood one mate..:thumbsup:

F

faithhealer

I bet Oli thought he had been missed, with only four mins of his birthday left. Happy birthday mate

D

DHTiling

It's ok...not his birthday till tomorrow....:smilewinkgrin:..2/11/1982...phew..

so it;s his b/day now......:hurray:

W

White Room

Just a mere pup
party-049.GIF

D

Deleted member 9966

:oops:..how did we miss that one....GRR usually hot as ever at gettin b/days ...

Oli...hope you had a goood one mate..:thumbsup:

I was project managing a bathroom renovation :smilewinkgrin:

Whichever day your birthday is on Oli, have a fantastic day... not far off 30 now :lol:

:happybday:

O

Olz

Thanks Everyone, Dont worry it is today,

I was project managing a bathroom renovation :smilewinkgrin:

Whichever day your birthday is on Oli, have a fantastic day... not far off 30 now :lol:

:happybday:

Whats it like GRR :lol::lol:

D

Deleted member 9966

Thanks Everyone, Dont worry it is today,

Whats it like GRR :lol::lol:

Its no different to being 29 to be honest.... I can't understand why people get upset about hitting particular milestones. I'm actually looking forward to being officially 30... I'm hoping I'll feel like a proper grown-up :smilewinkgrin:

Reply to Happy Birthday Oli in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks