Search the forum,

Discuss Great News for ConstructionSkills College in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
The ConstructionSkills College based in the Midlands has been approved as a TTA [The Tile Association] associated training centre for the UK.

www.tradeteacher.co.uk for more information.

A note from their website "We are very pleased to announce that this week commencing September 21st we received confirmation from The Tile Association that we have been approved as an associated training centre by their committees.

I would like to thank my staff for helping our centre acheive this accolade. We are one of only a few centres who have been granted approval in the UK."

D

DaveCSC

Hi All,

Our 10 day tiling course will now be accredited with the new QCF unit from the City & Guilds Level 1 Award in Basic Construction Skills.

The Unit is Developing Tiling Skills - Unit 119

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Dave

D

DaveCSC

Hi,

At the moment we have no dates confirmed for Saturday courses but we are working on this as we speak. As soon as we have confirmed dates I will add them to my website and will reply to this post.

Many Thanks,
Dave

D

DaveCSC

We have a 5 day wall and floor tiling course starting on Saturday November 6th at our Stoke-on-Trent centre. The course is from 9am until 5pm and costs £425.

If you have any questions or wish to book a place on the course please do not hesitate to pm me, email [email protected] or phone 01782 837007.

Reply to Great News for ConstructionSkills College in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen