Search the forum,

Discuss Good quality 10mm steel trims suitable for a step? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

David-M.

Hi,

I have some black polished porcelain tiles in my kitchen, there is a small step, so I need a good quality steel trim but I'm struggling to find any online.

I've looked at Schluter but they seem to be few and far between in the UK, unless I'm looking in the wrong place? I can find loads of plastic and loads of aluminium, but they don't seem to be suitable.

Is black chrome too much to ask? :D

Thanks.

Dave.

D

David-M.

Thanks, I did look at those, but they don't seem to have what I'm after, there doesn't seem to be any online ordering either? :) Cheers though.

D

DHTiling

Genesis do them as do a few others..

what about bull nosing the tile and polish the edge..?

D

David-M.

Genesis do them as do a few others..

what about bull nosing the tile and polish the edge..?

Thanks Dave, I've looked on there and they don't have much in the way of stainless steel ones. :)

schluter do excellent trims for steps,probably the best quality ive used.does it have to be steel?

I was looking on their site, and they have some good stuff, but I can't find anywhere that stocks it in the UK, where do you all get yours from? :D

D

David-M.

There's none near us in Manchester (but thanks all the same :)), anyone from round here recommend anywhere local?

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
there regional head office is in denton,manchester...any good? you may be able to call ctd and order what you want as schluter can deliver direct to your home address,i usually do this and get the item sent to the job im on

Reply to Good quality 10mm steel trims suitable for a step? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen