Search the forum,

Discuss Geometric/ Victorian course. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Just to add, TJ and I had a long conversation tonight, he is away working for a couple of weeks, but we have arranged to meet up and put together a course that will be the real deal.

If anyone has any input, as to what they would like to take away from this, or any specific points on this type of work, please feel free to post, PM. or phone. between us two old school tilers, I'm sure we can accommodate.

The good thing is we will be passing on knowledge to tilers, who are interested in learning a new discipline.:thumbsup:

S

Stef

Just to add, TJ and I had a long conversation tonight, he is away working for a couple of weeks, but we have arranged to meet up and put together a course that will be the real deal.

If anyone has any input, as to what they would like to take away from this, or any specific points on this type of work, please feel free to post, PM. or phone. between us two old school tilers, I'm sure we can accommodate.

The good thing is we will be passing on knowledge to tilers, who are interested in learning a new discipline.:thumbsup:

The way I see it Phil, this opportunity doesn't come by every day & if a tiler is serious about their trade then this is something that they should be biting your hand off for..
Well done for taking the time to do this kind of course..
Hope to see you & TJ soon..

J

jonnyc

good on you phil.
i reckon this is right up your street.
i can feel that you are excited and rightly so.
i was just thinking about you today doing my first geometric floor for over twenty years.
looking at all the set out options on borders i had a look at the original style brochure and of course they only show linear sections or one corner detail.
you and tj could do a great book about this type of tiling as well as giving a course , featuring work you have done , options of layout patterns for a certain situation, preparation etcc

Reply to Geometric/ Victorian course. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen