Currently reading:
Geometric hallway

Discuss Geometric hallway in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

uhybytyt.jpg
9yveteva.jpg

Reply to Geometric hallway in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24" could work also. I am in San Diego, CA, USA, so would need packaging and shipment if not local. here...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
UK Tiling Forum | Forums:- UK Tiling Forum DIY Tiling Forum Tiling Advice Tanking & Wetrooms Underfloor Heating Tilers' Talk Forum Tile Cutters Tiling Tools For Sale / Wanted Tile Adhesive &...
Replies
Views
How do you know when you need a new scoring wheel on a manual (Rubi) tile cutter? Is there anyway to know before tiles aren’t snapping cleanly?
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement