Search the forum,

Discuss Free Labour, Tiling Experience Needed in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I competed a Tiling course not long ago and really enjoyed it. I'm looking for work experience in the Manchester area to try and build up some enough skills to find employment within the industry. I have my own tools, van and PPE. And I can offer free labour and an enthusiastic, punctual attitude.
Thanks in advance
Michael Courtney

H

hmtiling

Hello Everyone, I competed a Tiling course not long ago and really enjoyed it. I'm looking for work experience in the Manchester area to try and build up some enough skills to find employment within the industry. I have my own tools, van and PPE. And I can offer free labour and an enthusiastic, punctual attitude.
Thanks in advance
Michael Courtney
Good luck Michael

Reaction score
Thanks in advance
Michael Courtney
Hello, Did you find work, I need a labourer that we can train up for tiling,

Reply to Free Labour, Tiling Experience Needed in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen