Discuss Fixed Quadrant And A Flipper Hung Off Of It in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

V

visioneset

Sorry about the weird posts, but you lot must have come across all manner of configurations, even if this isn't much to do with the skills of a tiler.

Managed to come up with a design below that I think works, but ideally it needs a fixed quadrant panel and a hinged flipper hung off of it. I've searched but can't find this product, if it doesn't exist anyone know a good company for a custom solution and is it going to be horrendously expensive?

bathroom-fixed-quadrant.jpg

V

visioneset

This will be a flush fitted tray, so can I use wetroom specific panels? It seems a more modular approach looking at what is available. Could substitute a pentagonal tray with the loss of a little space, or maybe I can squeeze in a 1400. as the 45deg typically slices off quite a bit so entry to room wouldn't be too bad.

S

Spud

have you tried the usual brand names such as bathstore etc to see if they have something off the shelf

P

p4ulo

Why not create a diagonal floor tray with a diagonal piece of fixed glass?
I don't even know if one exists, but could you cut something down to make it all work?

Reply to Fixed Quadrant And A Flipper Hung Off Of It in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks