• Thread starter disco_the_tiler
  • Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 2K

Discuss First Post in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

disco_the_tiler

Hello all

As in the title this is my first post so thought I'd better say hello........hello

I have been scrolling through all the different threads and I have to say that the collective knowledge of you all is incredible

I am a time served tiler from Edinburgh, been self employed but sub contracting through many various company's in Scotland but I feel it's about time I take the plunge and try to find my own work. I know that it's going to be difficult to start but I am hoping fingers crossed that it will work out. And I know for sure I'll never have a question that can't be answered on here

Cheers

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello all

As in the title this is my first post so thought I'd better say hello........hello

I have been scrolling through all the different threads and I have to say that the collective knowledge of you all is incredible

I am a time served tiler from Edinburgh, been self employed but sub contracting through many various company's in Scotland but I feel it's about time I take the plunge and try to find my own work. I know that it's going to be difficult to start but I am hoping fingers crossed that it will work out. And I know for sure I'll never have a question that can't be answered on here

Cheers
Hi Disco,

Welcome to tilersforums.com. Thanks for signing up. Checkout the Tiling Jobs forum where you might find some work local to you, and also register your details (for free) to the tilers directory too.

Cheers

Dan

Reply to First Post in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks