Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Fatmax X3g in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

magga

TF
Reaction score
Are the green beams much easier to see then the normal red ones? I've got an old Stanley laser with a red beam, it can be quite difficult to see the beam in a bright room.

M

mr.tile

The dewalt one looks gr8, I like the upgradeble battery option. And it seems quite rugged.
My Pls180g only last 2-6hours andre have no pendulum lock :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I have this one now. ( got it as a freebie from hilti) had to buy a lot of stuff to qualify though.
It shows up ver bright, even in a lit room.
Green-line laser PM 2-LG - Hilti GB Ltd
image.jpg

L

Laser Levels Online Store

We tend to say that green beam lasers are around 3-4 times brighter than their red beam equivalent. There are some incredibly bright red beam lasers on the market but the rule of thumb is that for all your internal jobs, it's best to have a green beam laser. This is especially applicable if you are working in a room flooded with natural light. Be it through bi fold doors, Velux windows etc...
We really love the X3G - it's a really great multi-purpose laser and very well built.

L

Laser Levels Online Store

The X3G has an integral (sealed for life) high capacity Li-Ion battery pack offering 5000 charging cycles. So if charged every day, the battery will last just over 13.5 years.
With all beams on it has a continuous use battery life of approx. 9hrs

Reply to Fatmax X3g in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mcgtech
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks