Search the forum,

Discuss Does anyone know where to buy a 14 mm round notch trowel? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Rosa

TF
Reaction score
Hi!
Andy tiler here kindly adviced me a 14 mm round notch trowel for installing 60x60 porcelain tiles, but I can't find that size anywhere, including the online shops.
10x10, 20x15, 20x10 those yes, but not 14.
Does anyone know where to get it in Ireland or with delivery to Ireland?
Thanks.

F

Flintstone

Bal make the u notch trowel you are after, called a solid bed trowel or a large format trowel, it’s brilliant, gives full coverage easy but uses some gear. A 12mm trowel will give a solid bed on this tile but a very thin one, your floor will need to be impeccable

Rosa

TF
Reaction score
Thanks guys!
The floor is not bad, but not impeccable, no more than 2 mm difference in some spots.
Simon I was yesterday in b&q but in round notch they have only 20 or 10 mm. Tom when you say make your own, do you mean it literally or is that a brand??o_O?

Reply to Does anyone know where to buy a 14 mm round notch trowel? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen