Search the forum,

Discuss DeWalt D24000 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Had mine a while now and cant really fault it....well if I was being picky then ok, it has limitations but should it break tomorrow I would not hesitate replacing it with the same again.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I got one a few weeks ago. I used it to mitre some marble on one job and I was amazed with the results. That was with the standard blade too.
There's a few threads on here with all the pros and cons

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
The only downside with mine as ive hardly used it since i bought it a month ago:lol:

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Biggest problem is big tiles get caught on the arm, u have to turn the tile over, bit of a pain really.
I think if i had known i would of bought a good big table/bench saw for the money.
Still , a great cutter

S

Spud

Dont expect great mitres on porcelain tiles with the standard dewalt blade its quite thin and gets pushed away from the tile on hard porcelain apart from that mine is fantastic and I would buy another one if mine ever packs in

J

J Sid

Biggest problem is big tiles get caught on the arm, u have to turn the tile over, bit of a pain really.
I think if i had known i would of bought a good big table/bench saw for the money.
Still , a great cutter

what size do you have a problem with?

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Id have to measure but i recon its about 300 from blade to the arm which the blade is attached too.
Its a pain really,ive heard a few say it about this cutter, so if you are just using big tiles id buy a good bench saw.

Reply to DeWalt D24000 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen