Search the forum,

Discuss Dewalt D24000 Latest model 240v in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

bobbin

Morning all.

So I have my Dewalt up for sale now as I have had to go back into project management as needed a mortgage and therefore my tools are sadly up for sale as they are simply gathering dust. This has genuinely been used on only one job, for my parents bathroom. It only had light use and was an investment that I cannot keep any more.

It has minimal use on the blade and has the leg stand as well all in the price.

I am based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire and looking for £600 for the cutter and leg stand. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Colin

Just a small note, this will be based on a collection and first come first served basis cash only :hurray:

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bobbin

Sorry mate, this is heavy and won't take the risk of postage, best I can do is £575 collected pal.

B

bobbin

It's a lot of hassle to do pallet and collection etc. I'd rather have someone come and look and make sure there happy with it.

Reply to Dewalt D24000 Latest model 240v in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen