Search the forum,

Discuss dentdale music and beer fest in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Do it mate you'll have a right laugh. Never been to that one but been to quite a few myself, big and small. Love 'em all. :) Atmosphere is ALWAYS brilliant. At least to all the ones I've been to so far. :thumbsup:

And there's nowt better than camping in the sun, and to be honest with the right gear, I still enjoy it when it's raining providing it does stop at some point lol. Post some pics and your experience on our Camping Forum too. :)

Do it. I double dare you.

D

doug boardley

just got back from bank holiday weekend there Rob, if weather is good you'll enjoy it mate:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

It does look good... Quite like the idea of that myself.. not the camping.. just the BEER!!..:lol:

D

doug boardley

Dent Brewery have some great beers, I'd recommend the Kamikaze Bitter....lush! (that's in George and Dragon)

Reply to dentdale music and beer fest in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen