Currently reading:
Data protection its a good thing ?

Search the forum,

Discuss Data protection its a good thing ? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Uk
Ohhh I meant the chip in the dog.

I didn't realise they needed a collar too!

We use harnesses when we take them for a walk and those have ID on but if one ever got out at night or whatever they wouldn't have anything.

So maybe we need get a collar @Lou?

They do have microchips though?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Yeah totally. As I said, they're in them before we buy them. The breeders do the whole litter when they take them for their first jabs.

We buy them then take them our vets for the second round of jabs and register them to us.

If we ever changed our numbers we would call the vets to change the chip details before ringing our parents with our new number lol

Way more important haha

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Staffordshire
Im sure the vet will visit the address, or write a letter.

@Dan ours have their ID on their harnesses when out, and I don't like collars in the house, as I have seen dogs strangle themselves getting stuck on handles etc.

They are chipped so if they got out it would be found. Although one loves you too much to run off and the other is scared of his shadow.:dogface::dog:

Reply to Data protection its a good thing ? in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement