Search the forum,

Discuss Cscs practise site please in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

b30 villain

Hi peeps im looking for a site where i can practise for my CSCS card. Its only for the general labouring one as ive still got another year(about 4/5 months) on my level 2 tiling diploma so thought i would get one and try to find some site labouring part time while im waiting cheers:thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

really dont understand this, Practice ??? Just read the book and answer the questions on day of test...sorted :thumbsup:

B

b30 villain

Its multiple choice questions so pretty easy, have you got the book ?
No bud had a few goes on the computer one at college and passed it but would like to practise on the computer if possible anyway im tight its about ten quid aint it i could buy another trowel for that:lol:

Y

Yorkshire Tiling Services

Sit in bed, or a comfy chair,read the test revision book.
touch screen test is easy if you have revised, multi choice, most of questions and answers are common sense:thumbsup:

G

Gazzer

No bud had a few goes on the computer one at college and passed it but would like to practise on the computer if possible anyway im tight its about ten quid aint it i could buy another trowel for that:lol:
I am working in Birmingham on Wednesday and you could borrow mine if you like....if you really are that tight :lol:

Reply to Cscs practise site please in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen