• Thread starter Time's Ran Out
  • Start date
  • Replies 10
  • Views 2K
Search the forum,

Discuss Congratulations to @Dave in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

JUST MARRIED!
Yes our own @Dave - Mr David Howe got married on Saturday and should be on his honeymoon right now.
66k posts, an original member, administrator and rather decent tiler I wish you well.
Mr & Mrs Jill Howe are celebrating in Puerto Rico.
Congratulations and a happy future to you both.
John

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Last time I saw Dave was a couple of years ago when I broke my hand. We sawed my cast off after drinking a few bottles of champagne because my hand started to go purple and the cast was a bit too tight.

He's not been on here for ages, and he's still a long long way in front message-count-wise!

He was a massive boost to this forum in its early years.

T

Time's Ran Out

I suppose since he completed the body building he had to find another way of enjoying himself!
A great administration role in the early days and an exceptionally good tiler with loads of knowledge.
You’d think I was writing his eulogy.
Linked to him on another site I see he’s enjoying life after the Forum and good luck to them both.

O

Old Mod

Glad you found happiness mate, all the very best Dave.
Can’t help feeling it’s Jill that needs the all the
luck tho. :D;)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Whilst this thread has been bumped up for sure, just because I replied to it, it doesn't mean it's current discussion. I'm just borrowing a post or two to help Dave's site a little. Please feel free to reply to this thread if you find it could perhaps be current discussion again now, especially now I've replied to it. :) lol

Reply to Congratulations to @Dave in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen