Currently reading:
carpet floor needs to be tiled

Search the forum,

Discuss carpet floor needs to be tiled in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hi all,
need advice of how to remove old glued carpet floor, (or the best way)
where we will need to tile,
see attached pic of floor now, and how it supposed to look like once job completed,
we got more then 3 or 4 floors to do
thanks

AHSA 3rd Floor Carpet Stains (002).jpg

20190123_165500 (002).jpg

Reply to carpet floor needs to be tiled in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for tiling.I have removed the floor boards and plan to lay 18mm WBP plywood.The question is, what...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe had worn away over the past 70 years, causing a small crack in the copper. A plumber/builder fixed...
Replies
Views

Advertisement