Discuss Can you use Mosaic Tile on a shower wall? in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
I'm installing 4x12 white ceramic subway tile in my shower and going from the shower base up to the ceiling. Seeing I'm going to the ceiling I wanted to break up the look of the tile by putting a boarder somewhere in the center of my shower. The Home Depot website said you can use Mosaic tile for floors, kitchen backsplash, bathroom and shower walls. On the back of the Mosaic tile box it has a disclaimer that says not recommended for heavy water areas, tubs, pools, shower surrounds or spas, now I'm not sure if I can use Mosaic tile as a boarder on my shower wall or not?

Reaction score
How do I find my center line for my tile layout on a corner shower, do I measure from the end of the shower base to the inside wall, or do I measure from where I want my tile to end pass the shower base to the inside wall?

Reply to Can you use Mosaic Tile on a shower wall? in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks