Search the forum,

Discuss cad´s, layouts and design... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

rainsco

hi,

can we make a thread for speeking about design and future projekts? to get some new suggestions for the running work..

coming up projekt is a renovation of a kitchen. i got the new kitchen plan and countertop texture and build it in my cad. then i show the customer the diffrent formats of the tile they choose.
its a lea ceramice techno quarz. later the customer want to tile the dining and living room so i make a grafik for the whole rooms.
i prefer the mixture of 120x60, 60x60 and 60x40. what do you think? the tile is available in a lot of formats but not in 90x45 or 80x40. thats difficult because i think it could be the right one.

küche-2204-01.jpg küche-2204-02.jpg küche-2204-03.jpg

küche-2204-04.jpg küche-2204-05.jpg k-eg-0504.jpg

next one is a renovation of a toilet room. i offer the customer a reduced tiling with 40x80cm tiles and flush rendering. later i will try a 75x75cm. it could fit also very good in this room.
i think the customer likes concrete optik so i try the atlas concorde evolve concrete or the new "ever".

sch-wc-dgf-vn.jpg

R

rainsco

today i got a yes for the toilet job above.

next plannings are for a new built standard house with reduced price template.

heres the first classic version for the toilet:
w-wc01.jpg wc-0102.jpg wc-0104.jpg
the bathroom:
w-bad01.jpg w-bad-0104.jpg w-bad-0101.jpg

R

rainsco

i work with visoft. ViSoft Premium 3D Badplanung Raum u. Fliesen Design in 24 min Sanitär Katalog Tiles Perfect its a very easy and fast programm special for showrooms or tilers. i use it without the photo renderer because its expensive enouth and i use it more as a construction software for my sites.

next bathroom is a renovation with complete new layout. i suggest rittner porphyr 40cm diffrent wides and white porcelain stoneware 120/60.

bad-og-3001.jpg bad-og-3002.jpg bad-og-3003.jpg bad-og-3004.jpg

bad-og-3001.jpg bad-og-3002.jpg bad-og-3003.jpg bad-og-3004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dan s

Hi rainsco i really love your work top class ! I have been thinking about a cad program for a while now I followed the link but they don't say how much it costs :mad2: any chance you could say what it would roughly cost me ? Cheers

D

Dan s

Ok I just got an email back from visoft

The Main Program is invoiced from Germany without VAT if you are VAT registered at a one off cost of Euro 3960 and the License fee is Euro 767

The Photo tuning add on which provides excellent virtual photo realistic images is a one off payment of Euro 980 and the License fee is Euro 100

The license fee for the second year isn’t mandatory but if you want the updates you would need to keep paying the fee.

so ermmmmmm I think I might need a cheaper option :lol:

R

rainsco

hi dan, yes its too expensive i know. an alternative is to use sketch up pro with v-ray renderer. the quality is better but its very complicated to make a room and you have no sanitary and tile catalog.
an alternative with is also expensive and good its palette cad.

i need a very fast program and visoft is the fastest and the result is ok for me. i don´t use the photo tuning option.
a second advantage is to find the right quantity of tiles on small bathrooms with big formated tiles. and for the price offering its perfekt to messure the length of all kind of things you offer.
i can say i can´t live no more without the program.

so today i redesign the bathroom above again and try terlaner porphyr and a bright oak in it.

bad-og-3306.jpg bad-og-3308.jpg bad-og-3313.jpg bad-og-3310.jpg

Reply to cad´s, layouts and design... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen