Search the forum,

Discuss Black and white - Newcastle United in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Now I'am not sure if many members are aware but I support Newcastle United.
This is because I was born here and my Dad took me to my first game of football at St James Park on a Boxing day with 75000 fans standing in the ground!
In all the time that they have had my support we haven't won anything ( Inter Cities Fairs Cup 1969) but nothing on the home front!
Today - as my daughter was home for the weekend - we went out for lunch instead of watching the game and I only caught bits of the score while driving between venues.

NEWCASTLE 2-0 LIVERPOOL

In the last 10 minutes Dalglish (a former Newcastle manager) took off Carroll and Bellamy to loud boos (both former Newcastle players, the first sold for £35million the second we gave away to get rid of), had his goalkeeper sent off and replaced him in goal with Enrique (a former Newcastle player - a left back). Well I'am just chomping at the bit to watch it tonight and see 2 terrific sounding goals from that Geordie from Senegal - Demba Pappa Cisse our new no.9!

From what I've seen of late, the Entertainers may be back!

Note: Thanks for reading and I hope you all can get excited about your home team.

C

Colour Republic

John with all due respect...... sod off!!!!

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

:77:

T

Time's Ran Out

John with all due respect...... sod off!!!!

:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

:77:

Surely you don't begrudge us our moment of elation! If they buy/inherit cast offs are we to blame - after all we paid millions for Owen - that son of Liverpool.

T

Time's Ran Out

Well I waited up long past my bedtime to see the full 9 minutes of highlights of Newcastle on BBC 2!

It seemed a typical bit of biased editing and I had to wonder if we actually won.

It must be the only time that the 2nd match for the southern audience took 3 times as long to show.

Still a good start to the week will be had and I'll be skipping down to the Post Office for my pension.

Reply to Black and white - Newcastle United in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen