Search the forum,

Discuss Big tiles................ in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

6A309CF7-5510-4E9B-B6E2-C32AF86FD6AB.gif

T

Time's Ran Out

@Waluigi - with all your ‘dislikes’ and in thread comments I wonder why you feel the need to add to this friendly forum!
Pass the popcorn!

D

Dumbo

Nonsense and completely unfair. It’s about running a business for me. Tiling a floor including UFH and all the associated prep work is infinitely more labour intensive than LVT. If I’m pricing for tiling, the likelihood of me getting the job is reduced.

However I usually provide a price for both alongside each other, customers make their own choice. It’s completely irrelevant which trade I initially trained in as to which choice the customer makes.

I look forward to your explanation about why it matters.
Is this a demand

Reply to Big tiles................ in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello I plan to tile our bathroom with 60x60 cm tiles (8 mm thick) and the shower (because of...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen